Extratropical Storm Ophelia made landfall over the weekend, hitting Ireland’s west coast along with strong winds, heavy rain and a serious threat of storms and flooding. As a precaution, Synergy’s Global Solution Centre in Dublin has closed for business today.
While our physical office is closed, our Synergy team in Dublin is still working offsite to resolve any needs our guests may have (weather-related or not). We have been in contact with our customers staying in the affected regions, assisting where our help is needed and providing up-to-date information as conditions evolve during this unprecedented storm.
For additional storm assistance, or to contact our EMEA customer support team, please call +353-1-485-1014. Below are a few links with local updates regarding storm conditions in Ireland.
- Met Eireann (Irish Meteorological Service)
- RTE (National News Service)
- ESB (Irish Electricity Supply Board)
- Irish Rail (Public Transportation)
- Bus Eireann (Public Transportation)
- LUAS (Public Transportation)